Proxy voting/notice and access information
Ameriprise Financial proxy material available online and via email.
Ameriprise Financial uses the Securities and Exchange Commission approved process known as “Notice and Access” to provide all shareholders with the ability to choose how they access proxy materials: in paper form, by email or online.
Instead of sending each shareholder a full set of paper proxy materials (Annual Report to Shareholders, meeting notice, proxy statement and proxy card), the company, or a shareholder’s bank or broker, we mail shareholders a “Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials.” The notice is mailed at least 40 days prior to the annual meeting of shareholders.
The notice contains important information about:
- Accessing the annual meeting proxy materials and voting shares online,
- Receiving paper or email copies of the proxy materials at no charge,
- The 12-digit control number shareholders will need to vote their shares online or by telephone or to request a proxy card,
- The time and location of the annual meeting, and
- The list of matters to be voted on.
Shareholders should retain the notice for future reference through the annual meeting date.
Notice and Access significantly reduced the company’s printing, delivery and postage costs during the proxy season, using much less paper for printing and fuel for delivering our proxy materials.
For more information, please access Frequently Asked Questions About Notice and Access by clicking here.